Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Year and A New Life

Do you ever get so busy that you just want to pull out all your hair and just tell the world to fall down a well? Well that is exactly how my last few weeks have been. But I'm starting over anew with New Year's resolutions and dreams of success. So here I go. I'm starting over. 
So one of my resolutions is to post on my blog at least once a week. I feel like I'm going to have the most difficult time with this one because when I write I don't just write. I write, then rewrite, and rewrite again. Yeah, you could call my a bit of a perfectionist, or maybe I'm just a little obsessive. So when I post it takes me at least an hour to post one thing. 
But anyway, my goal is to post at least once a week. Another goal I have is to make at least one bracelet a week. I'll be starting this feat with all the orders I have lined up by family members. Unfortunately for me a lot of these are the same bracelets that I just have to make a million times. Woo hoo. 
Another goal I have is to make at least one craft a week, this doesn't include the bracelets I have to make. Between my blog, HallieAnneOriginals, school, and work, I am going to be one busy girl. Let's just hope that I can stick with these resolutions. :) 
What are some of your resolutions for 2012? If anyone is to read this please feel free to comment with some of your own ideas for the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment