Friday, January 11, 2013

American Flag Bracelets

My split American Flag bracelet is becoming my most popular bracelet on etsy right now. The last three orders I've had have all been the flag bracelet. I have two American flag bracelets on etsy...

Fourth of July. Red, White and Blue Friendship Bracelet

AND

American Flag Friendship Bracelet -Stars and Stripes-

I'm not sure why one is more popular than the other... Which do you like better? Oh and another question... Do you like the pictures with or without the watermark?
-------------------------------------------------------

On a side note I am really bad at making post titles. After a few minutes of scratching my head I just decided to title it American Flag Bracelets because I couldn't think of anything else. 

ALSO.........
I really like crocheting (:

No comments:

Post a Comment