Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year... 2013... Let's Do It!!

New year: changes, beginnings, resolutions, goals, hopes, laughter, tears, freak outs, relaxation...

New year,
 new me. 
You're here 
20-1-3.
Let's rock,
let's roll.
Fight the clock
and the goals.
I'm not scared.
I'll be okay.
What I feared
has gone away.
New year,
new me.
Here's a cheer
for we are free!

2013 Goals
List scarves
Make new patterns
List more bracelets
Grow HallieAnneOriginals
Be a good wife
Move to a new home
Make it to at least one craft fair
Learn to knit
Have a great wedding
Learn a new craft
Get a Green Cheek Conure
Exercise daily
Lessen stress


Alright, I got all the sappy new year resolution stuff out of the way, now we can move onto the rest of our lives. (: 

It's been quite a long time since I posted on here last... But in my defense I was going to school full time AND I was working three part time jobs, so I didn't have a lot of extra time on my hands. A lot has happened since my last post so let's do a little recap of everything that has happened in chronological order...

Happy 21st Birthday Shane, Happy Birthday Daddy and Rich, Happy Thanksgiving, Shane and I got engaged!, Sydney's 13th Birthday, semester at St. Kate's ended, learned basic first level ASL, I made scarves for everyone for Christmas, Merry Christmas, Shane and I got MARRIED!!, Happy New Years!, here we are!




No comments:

Post a Comment